Re: [pyrnet] Newly spayed - and think she is a mother - long

Lene:  The same type of thing happened to my female doberman.  Just
after she was spayed she collected every single stuffed toy animal
(there were many) and put them in her papa san chair where she layed
with them as if they were puppies.  She even growled at all of us if we
tried to come near them.  I'm sorry I don't remember exactly how long
this lasted but it wasn't more than a month.  I know the spaying did
this do her.  This is why I didn't spay my next 2 females but I learned
the hard way it was not in their best interest in the long run.  They
both developed cancer and now I will never leave a female intact.  Inga