re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

I didn't know that chickens warded off sand fleas. Good to know. :o)
Did you let them run around, and eat them, or ...
Did you have a coupe? Sorry to hear about your sod.
I would have been disappointed too, but how did you get it to take?
Is there a complex rooting system that the grass has to have right from the beginning.
Was it just regular grass? Or a specific type?
I know...you are saying this person sure has a bunch of questions...lol
We are considering a move to sandy soil, so hence the questions.
Mer :o)