re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Great idea! Wonder if I put one on Em if it would keep the dirt off...probably not...lol
Sounds just adorable though. We would love to see pic's of Shelby in her coat. I told the kids, and they are asking how you get it on, and have it stay on. They think Emmett would have it ripped off in no time. Walk or not. We had a harness on him once. He bucked like an unbroken horse. We did manage to get him to pull some hike equipment for a short time. Anyway, how is it made? Sounds neat! Hope you do post the pic's.
Mer