re: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

Wow! Thank you so much! That gives me a great direction to move towards. :o)
I'll tell Jeff about the chickens, but we may have a problem...Mel likes to eat them alive.
Maybe have to section off the yard. Mel in one part, while the chickens are in the other, and then rotate.
>>Someday I'll tell you how I built my garden beds, located outside
> the fence (due to Pyrs) next to the road. These were built in
> gravel that had been parked on for 30 years! Talk about back
> breaking labor! LOL! <<<
 That really sounded like a back breaking task. But if the garden bed took, and in that harsh environment ...I am all ears. We would love to have a garden when we find the right place.
Anyway , much thanks for answering all my questions. I learn so much from this list.
Mer