Re: [pyrnet] 2001 National Specialty Results

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note, I think we had 5 generations from Bonbelle, our Pyrview's
Stompin Tom being the 5th generation. What a thrill to be in that photo with
this grand old girl. We also had a grandson of Bonbelle included in the 5
generation photo, our Can. Ch. Kerry De Nickabeau, at 10 years old he is in
great shape. I hope he inherited his Grandma's genes for longevity.

Special thanks to Joe Gentzel for making it happen, I don't think we will
get the chance to do it again. Thanks so much Joe.

I'd like to mention that our Pyrview's Stompin Tom won 4th in the open dog
class. And my daughter CJ won best Junior Handler with Tom. CJ and Tom are a
great team, we are so proud of them both. CJ is the first Canadian to win
best Junior,  wow!

Kind Regards
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview