Re: [pyrnet] Re: any suggestions?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann K. Wetherilt" <wetheri@emmanuel.edu>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 2:36 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: any suggestions?

> We are reeling from the news that our boy Paddington has some form of
> cancer  Early results from the team at Angell Memorial here in
> Boston indicate that three months is about the best we can hope for
> Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose

I am so very, very saddened to hear about Paddy's cancer! I will say prayers
and send positive energies to him and to his humans as well. Please let us
know what the oncologist has to say. Love him and cherish him for the times
you have had and the time he has left. Again, I am so sorry.
Marie and Beau