Re: [pyrnet] Hi, I'm new here

 Sariena,
    I am so sorry to hear of your problems with your Pyr.  Most Great Pyrenees
are calm and gentle, especially so with members of their own family, children
and the elderly or ailing.  I have seen some Pyrs that are shy, but usually they
are fine with members of their own family and can be good obedience dogs..  Has
your dog been thoroughly checked by your Vet?  Could he have some sort of health
problem?  I have heard, for instance, of deaf dogs that startle easily and can
become agressive.
    Many people with problem dogs have had good luck using the Alpha Boot Camp
method of training.  You can read the article at
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library/alpha.htm
Good Luck
Charlotte