Re: [pyrnet] Poodle Breeder

----------
Hi Robyn:
Thanks for replying:
You wrote:
.  The breeder of this poodle told the new
>owner that she should breed this dog, but because of it's aggressive
>nature, that she would need to find a male that was as aggressive or more!

-You have got to be kidding!!! I'm not a breeder or an expert in genetics,
but even I know that, that has to just about the most irresponsible, rotten
breeder that I've heard of! He should be reported and blacklisted.
I don't breed dogs, but I do have cattle and horses that I breed, and as far
as I'm concerened above all, temperment (especially in my horses) is of the
utmost importants. Also that temperment is extremely heriditory. I won't
even tollerate cows with bad tempers, not only can that be very dangerous,
but also very distructive.
What was this breeder hoping to accomplish? Having a whole herd of Champion
Poddle Fighting dogs? Damn, and I thought Zeus had an aggression problem,
he's still better than alot of humans!
Thanks,
Sariena Foley