Re: [pyrnet] new pyr owner

>I've answered the door all rumpled and out of breath a few times
> and I'm sure people wonder what I've been doing, when the dogs are my
> only companions! Hah....if they only knew!  :-)  Cindy
>
> Cindy Henke
> clhenke@juno.com
> Ennis, Texas
>
> "All knowledge, the totality of all questions and answers, is contained
> in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

How about when you're out in public and you suddenly realize how many muddy
paw prints are on your clothing, skin, etc.  heh heh.  I was at the bank and
turned my palm up to accept money and there were about 3 nice paw prints on
my forearm. The teller just smiled.

Today Emily was showing off for a friend, running wildly around the yard and
jumping in and out of her pool.  On one particularly fast loop, she jumped
into the pool and slid onto her side.  We both laughed as she came out half
soaked with a "what happened?" look on her face.

I  had been blowing bubbles in the yard earlier.  The dogs at first just
watched them as they drifted about.  Then a few of them decided it would be
fun to chase down the bubbles and pounce on them.  A few they caught in
their mouthes but I figured a little soap wouldn't do too much damage.  The
pyr seemed to enjoy chasing the bubbles but won't chase a ball.

Oh and I got a treat today - I found a baby canine that had just fallen out
to keep.

Julie