[pyrnet] New to Breed

Hello

I'm relatively new to this breed. I've seen them in person, and a relative
has one, but I'm still quite curious about them. I've been researching them
a fair bit, and one thing I'm worried about a little bit is barking. Do
Pyrenees bark a lot? I have a german shepherd who's a bit of a barker, but
is getting better with time. I'm considering a Pyr, partly as company for my
shepherd, partly protection for my yard, and more because I think this is a
very beautiful breed of dog.

If anyone has any advice, insight or suggestions, please feel free to let me
know.

Ellie