Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

Mer, if he has any Kuv in him, he's a mix. Kuvs are all white. As
are Maremma. Both Kuvs and Maremma are on the smaller side as
well. But I've seen some pretty small Pyrs too. I believe that
Akbash need to be all white as well. Sad situation for both Jerry
and the dog. Especially on the heels of one heartbreak. I
understand where Jerry is now, as I've been there myself. Twice.
I have a LOT more years under my belt in Pyrs since I had to make
those decisions, but I would not have made different ones now. I
just would have put those 2 dogs down sooner. Before the damage
was done. Jerry, you can try consulting with a "good"
behaviorist, and getting a professional opinion. This may be the
best decision for you, but ultimately, it is your decision to
make.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com