re: Re: [pyrnet] A long story...

Hi,
If a stray is a mix (and it is very hard to tell if the stray is purebred...due to it having been a stray)  it would be hard to tell what breed caused the behavior. I haven't heard of to many cases were Pyr's that are papered, and have had one family all of it's life, or had been established with in a long term home... has having dangerous temperament problems; therefore, I would presume that it would be hard to black list the Pyrenees breed just off of the many cases of mixed breed misfortune.
Mer, and the lost boys