Re: [pyrnet] A long story revisited

Mer,

Actually, the boy told Jerry that he didn't want to live next to Angus anymore.  We have all been friends and, believe it or not, the mother has actually been apologetic to us for leaving the gate open.  So we have respected his wishes and agreed to relocate Angus until Jerry and I have a home with a big yard in Knoxville (we're shooting for May if not sooner).  Fortunately, I have a friend with a huge yard and a puppy who needs company (80lb Shepard) who is eager to house him for us and she is truly a dog person.  Angus has never had any problem with other animals (we have a spitz and a cat in Nashville and two cats-one psychotic who believes her mission in life is to beat the crap out of Angus whenever he comes within 2 feet of her, which he tolerates with cool indifference-in Knoxville) so I hope that her dog acclimates to him well.  I will be taking him with me for weekends in Nashville and when Jerry is in Knoxville he'll be with us. We have been fortunate regarding the outcome for Angus, but I feel like I'm losing my baby, even if only temporarily.

Denise