[pyrnet] [sampal@super.net.uk: help]

----- Forwarded message from Steve & Anita Pallot <sampal@super.net.uk> -----
From: "Steve & Anita Pallot" <sampal@super.net.uk>
Subject: help

Hi
I wonder if you could help me and if you can't maybe you would have an email of someone that could help...
We have a 3 half year old Male PMD. And every now and then he gets this funny streak inside him and will not do what you have asked him. He will growl and show his teeth as if he is going to bite(he has made contact twice now but has only broken the skin on different people). Could you tell me if this is normal for this kind of breed and if so how can we stop it. We also have a female PMD and she is 2 and a half and she loves everyone and does anything you ask...They both get on very well......
i well be happy with anything advice you can give me.........
Regards
Anita Pallot

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>