RE: [pyrnet] [sampal@super.net.uk: help]

<< We have a 3 half year old Male PMD. And every now and then he gets this
funny streak inside him and will not do what you have asked him. He << will
growl and show his teeth as if he is going to bite(he has made contact twice
now but has only broken the skin on different people). Could you << tell me
if this is normal for this kind of breed and if so how can we stop it.

Hi Anita,
	I can say that this is definitely not normal for the breed and
should be dealt with immediately. Have you had him since he was a puppy or
is he a recent addition to your family? You may want to contact a
behaviorist or professional trainer. Pyrs are too big to take chances with
this kind of behavior.

Elaine and Pico