Re: [pyrnet] Intro & new pup questions

Welcome to the list Phil! You wrote:

1. It seems like I may have a Pyr with some newf tendencies -
likes to splash the water out of the bowl and then lounge
around.... Normal??

Yup!

2. She definately does not like the word no... shakes her head
and seems to throw a fit...

Certainly a Pyr! <G>

3. Just how headstrong are they?? She will walk on a lead, (with
harness, not a collar, yet) but again seems to have those times
when "Darn it I want to go here!!!"  Just more training on a
lead???

Stubborn as the day is long. But you still need to set
boundaries.

4. Are they all so observant???? She actually watches small
planes leaving the  airport nearby as they fly overhead... as
well as airborne birds...

Absolutey. Wait until she starts BARKING at everything!

5. Finally...... is there a cure for this madness????? :)

I've had 7 and I'm still not cured! <vbg>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com