Re: [pyrnet] Intro & new pup questions

It sure sounds like it...
She actually shakes her head and barks at me like "I" should not say that...then sometimes turns around as if to say if she can't see me, she can't hear me.... :)

She did do that the first time around the block... almost as if she was tired darnit and I could just wait until she was rested.... of course the first car to come by and she was rested... had to stand to watch it go around the corner and make sure it didn't come back....