[pyrnet] NOAH

Hi all,
We're home! I am so happy with this new puppy-- he is so healthy, and well
socialized.... he managed close to 30 hours in a car all told, and an
overnight with his new family at a rest area:) with no complaining, just
happy tail wagging and love!

He is out in the barn in a pen with the goats as he already is an escape
artist, and found a weak fence area, he'll keep me on my toes! He is a
beautiful pup, the softest coat imaginable and a gorgeous tail, and a face to
fall in love with.

I know I'll have tons of questions and will learn from all of you!
Kirsten