Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Chow

Personally, I will not and do not feed any of the brands of dog
food that are carried by the grocery stores. I have always
recommended Nutro Natural Choice to anyone feeding kibble. I do
not think that they need all those dyes and chemicals found in
other brands. There are many more good and Natural brands offered
on the market today. Just stay away from brands that are not
naturally preserved and have artificial colors, etc. As far as
the coat changing after neutering, yes, it gets a LOT softer, and
usually becomes more profuse.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com