Re: [pyrnet] NOAH

hermit@duo-county.com writes:

<<  Good luck with Noah, and may he live a long and happy life.

Thanks!
Day one has been terrific. He is one smart cookie. He is very comfy in the
large alpaca/goat pen, and has access to the paddock which is his domain.
I'll do basic obedience with him, and the regular stuff like make sure he is
comfy being groomed and having nails clipped, but the rest I'll leave up to
him. He has been chasing the chickens, and is already responding to a "no
chase" command. Seems like he'll learn quick.

I cannot emphasize his cuteness, and his coat is really really something. :)

I show my english mastiff so am pretty well versed on large breeds, though I
strongly suspect Noah will work much harder than my mastiff, Abraham. We feed
Diamond, on demand till age one.

Kirsten