Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

Marie,

I know it is terrible hard for you and your son.  And I thank your family
for serving.  I a little about how your son feels I grew up many years ago
as an army brat stationed near the Fulda Gap.  We used to have evacuation
drills and my Mom and Dad explained that we may have to leave with Mom and
leave Dad behind.  (Could take my parakeet though!) That sounds silly but it
made feel so much better to know that I could take my pets with me.

Bless you and take care, like all of us my thought and wishes are with the
families of the dead, missing and injured

Tea