Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tea" <tea4c@landmarknet.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Suspected Terrorism Attack on the world Trade Center

> Marie,
>
> I know it is terrible hard for you and your son.  And I thank your family
> for serving>
> Tea

Thank you Tea. My husband serves because that is what his heart tells him in
the right thing to do. And when a husband or wife serves in the military
their family serves as well. With long separations, knowing that the one
they hold most dear may be sent into harms way, having to be both mother and
father when daddy is deployed. Having the strength  to let him and her go
when they are needed. And still keeping the household going and keeping your
children's lives on an even keel. It is a very hard job that no asked us to
do. He volunteered and I love him enough to endure any hardship to be with
him.
Marie and Beau