Re: [pyrnet] For Heidi and Scott Wiggs (was questions)

Ah yes, I have heard about the male/female pair in NJ. Winnie and
Pooh are just the most loving, sweet things. They did bark at me
when I drove in, but it was a pet me, pet me bark. <G> Greta is
in love with them as well. When Greta agreed to take them, they
were billed as well kept house pets, but they were such a mess!
Matted beyond belief and boy did they STINK! (feces were embedded
in the mats) They are in much better shape now. Greta worked very
hard on them to get out their mats and get them cleaned up. So
much so that hse had not time for her own dogs. So, when we got
back from the dog show (at which, Greta told Stephanie Whitney
that she was taking her Ciaran (Irish Wolfhound) home <G>) She
also wanted George, the English Mastiff (top winning E. Mastiff
in the country, BTW, and a lovely dog) as well as several others.
I think she just wanted one of everything! Greta just adores all
dogs. (which is how we talked her in to becoming Rescue Chair)
Anyway, I doubt you will be disappointed with this pair of girls.
You can see the sweetness and love in their eyes.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com