[pyrnet] Hi

Congrats on Eiger.

I too am a big advocate of rescue.  Sasha came to us in February from a
situation where she bounced between her original owner and the rescue person
for a couple of years.

What a prize she is.  I must brag just a little.  Two weeks ago she passed
her test and is now a certified therapy pet.  Temperament and personality
are all anyone could ever ask of a Pyr.

She also apparently never had any exposure to toys (apparently was one of
those tied out in the yard for years dogs).  Much prefers interaction with
us without any toys.....hide and seek being a real favorite of hers.  Have a
huge basketful of toys from our Golden we lost this winter and she has no
interest at all in any of them.  With or without squeakers, balls, ropes,
nothing is of any interest.  Actually acts like it is beneath her dignity to
even be offered a TOY!

Caryl