[pyrnet] Chat: Dusty didn't graduate <sigh>

Hi all,
OK, I'll tell You my sad story !!
I took Dusty last nite for His graduation from Novice Obedience Class~~~~~The trainer didn't even bother to give Him a grade ! (he was that bad )~~
He had completely re-gressed~~~Now , keep in mind that this puppy has been in this class for several weeks, had no real trouble with any of the commands, and , had  won 1st place over several other dogs in His Basic Obedience Class~~
Last nite~~He refused to do anything but, wag His tail, walk over to Me, sit down in front, and look at Me with those big black eyes ~~~( I suppose that I should be proud / thankful, ect...that He came to me !!   <BG>
He was very calm, very steadfast,not "ruffled" at all~~but,as I learned, this also translates into  "stubborne"~~~~~
Soooooooooo, this Puppy is not gonna' win this game ~there are more classes schedualed in His very near future~~He will be 13 months tommorow~~Age will take care of some of this,but, this "teenager" has got to learn that there are some things that he has to do, (if He is to "live" to a ripe old age of 2 years old)~~
I needed an ego booster this AM. so I took An"D" to Park Place to visit some of the residents there~~~An"D" was "Pyrfect"~~~
(you just KNEW that I was gonna' say that !) <BG>

Pamc