[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20011207

In a message dated 12/8/2001 12:09:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

came in to answer e-mail until he came in looking for me, then sent
him back to his "room" to bed. I am headed back to bed myself, and if he
wakes me again, I may greet him with a baseball bat....Grrrrrrr.  It's back
to "Puppy 101".

Right now, Barb, I do NOT like my dog. LOL.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rhonda,
It is  soooooooooooooooo nice to know that I'm not "by Myself" ~~~~~
Do You have any idea how many times I've threatened My puppy's life  ?   <BG>
I'm trying to live by the adage "  Be patient, God hasn't finished with Me yet"~~
Sometimes, My patience wears a "little thin" !!
Pam Croy
Pyralive@aol.com