Re: [pyrnet] BARF diet

In a message dated 1/22/2002 12:31:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, lmweisser@attbi.com writes:

My comments were probably most truly addressed to
breeders in an attempt to say that just because allergies are not lethal nor
crippling (in the common sense) does not give us license to keep breeding
dogs who have allergy problems or produce them in their offspring.

Thank you I agree 100%.  But then it brings us right back to nutrition.....if this ear problem was corrected with nutrition then maybe the breeding stock is not receiving what it should as well?

OK - let's NOT go there VBG!

Enough said - it does work for my guys and may not work for others.   So to each his own.   : )

Dianne