Re: [pyrnet] Barf diet?

----- Original Message -----
From: "merrirfave" <merrirfave@icehouse.net>

If you want to end the debate for yourself about commercial dog food -vs- a
BARF diet. READ, not only what information commercial dog food manufactures
provide, but also books that cover BARF research, experience, and
information. >>

And after you have finished reading, start talking.  Talking to people who
BARF, start talking to people who don't.  Ask about the dogs' health and
longevity.  Talk to breeders; ask about generations of dogs. Look at the
results on the ground.  Reading is simply a beginning.  It is not enough by
itself.  Once you have done your research--in books, on line, in
person--then you will be equiped to make a reasoned choice.  And, from the
perspective of my prejudices, I do ask (warn?) people not to be carried away
by the horror stories of what is or isn't in dog food.

Linda