Re: [pyrnet] Barf diet?

<<I'd love to hear from others on the list who use BARF about how they made
the transition from commercial food to BARF, and how they actually manage
the diet.....>> Mary.

For more detailed discussion I would suggest joining one of the BARF lists
if you can.  The big BARF list at Yahoogroups is a fantasic place for new
starters although be prepared for a lot of mail!  There are plenty of folks
on the BARFPyrs list who would be willing to help too.  We have over 90
members there now - not bad for a breed AND subject specific list :-).
(BARFPyrs is at smartgroups which has had some problems in the last week or
so but it looks like things are getting back to normal thank goodness).
First step is research and read to get a feel for what is involved - the
websites and in particular the FAQ pages are a good start and will answer
many of your questions.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com