Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020208

<<I really don't think that it has anything to do with size>> Pamc

You are right.  Not much to do with size and a lot to do with attitude and
leadership.  As a groomer and trainer I see it all the time.  And those
little fluffy things can run rings around and stomp all over their owners
sometimes. I have seen plenty of dogs that their owners can't brush because
they will bite them (hard), but are good as gold for someone like myself.  I
am not tall (5" but I am NOT telling you my weight LOL!).  Some people have
the attitude naturally.  Others need help to develop it as a skill.

Tracy Bassett
Murrumbateman, Australia
espinay@bigpond.com