Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and Jeep seats

Hi Elaine -

Now, there's an image.  Poor guy got stuck.  Since I have such little dogs I
bought one of those seat cover/hammock things that attaches to the seat and
to the headrests on the front seats.  I didn't want them flying up into the
backs of the seats.  I'm considering a Cherokee but I too have always wanted
a Jeep Wrangler.  They ride much smoother now too just to let you know.

Julie
 Well, don't that beat the mousy band.
 "The Green Mile"

 http://homepage.mac.com/raven4luck/