Re: [pyrnet] Been gone

>Any suggestions other than neutering my husband along with the dog?<

And just what exactly is wrong with that?

Tell your husband that he is endangering Newman's life.  The odds are that
he will get prostate infections and have to be neutered under emergency
conditions -- very  very very expensive and hard on Newman.
When you got Newman didn't they insist that he be neutered?...
One other suggestion, it has worked very well for a few others.  Say fine
you will not take Newman and have him neutered, but your husband must go to
the local pound and hospice the unwanteds when the are put down.  Let me
assure the first batch of unwanted kittens, or puppies will tear the heart
out of any normal human.  Then you can remind him, that if the owners of the
parents of those babies had not had Walt Disney anthropomorphic associations
with their pets, then he would not have had to hold those babies as they
died.

There are too many animals destroyed everyday in this country to mess around
with muddle headed owners who thing it harms the "artistic aspect" ( I kid
you not that is the excuse one man gave me for not neutering his dog) of
their pet, or who want them to experience the joy of having litters, or
whatever other stupid excuse they come up with.  The worst being they can't
afford it.  They won't be able to afford the food for the offspring and
there are clinics that will help and some vets that will work out payment
plans.  If you can't afford the care needed for the pet you shouldn't have
it!  End of RANT

Maybe dh forgot my rescue remedy this morning, but he has hospiced too many
kittens to disagree.

Tea