[pyrnet] Family jewels

I suggest distracting your husband with the remote or something.  Let's
face it....us guys do sympathize with those poor dogs, even though it is
something that needs to be done.  We see that sad look on their faces and
we completely understand.  :)

LOL. I've thought of trying to figure a way to get him out of the house for a couple of days and then just let him figure out at some point later on that Newman's "jewels" had gone missing, but I'm afraid he'd strangle me.

<You certainly could suggest to your husband that if he gets his
"jewels" removed, you'll think about keeping the dog's! <EG> But,
all joking aside, Newman will be a better and healthier pet for
having been neutered>

That's what I simply don't understand. He knows that. He's not dumb...so why the obstinate and completely nonsensical attitude? But then again, I've had hubby for 32 years and haven't completely "housebroken" HIM. I'm just wondering if even if we DID neuter him at this point (after he's started marking in the house) if he'll stop.