Re: [pyrnet] New person introduction

Hi Jolie

Welcome to the list.  We are happy to have you.  What part of Florida are you from?  Seems there is a growing interest in Florida and the deep south in general in the "show" Pyr.

We just had five point majors in Atlanta and again in Spartenburg.  Really top quality Pyrs in both these shows.  We got a five point major on one of our young bitches, Aneto Bobby's Gran Girl and finished a son of our Bobby, Ciel Viva Hunter with two five point majors.  Bobby AKA Ch. Quibbletown Double Time only needs  one more  champion to be in GPCA hall of fame as a top producing Stud dog.  So God willing he will get into the Hall of Fame with all his illustrious ancestors, he being essentially the last Quibbletown Stud dog in the breed.  So depending on what part of the state you are from or how far you will travel to shows, when you get your top show puppy, there are some dogs presently being shown.

Joe Gentzel
Aneto Great Pyrenees