[pyrnet] New person introduction

Hello everyone.  My name is Jolie Runyan, I live in Florida and I am new to
this list.  I have joined so I can learn more about Pyrs and to find out if I
really and truly want to add one to my pack.  I have owned Siberian Huskies
for 6 years, have one woolly as a pet, one champion that I finished myself
and her daughter who is pointed.  All of them I treat as my children.  For
the past few years I have had my eye on the Pyr as a possible other breed to
own and show.  This year I have begun to watch them in the show ring and have
begun to talk with breeder/owner/handlers about the breed.  I am hoping that
by joining this list, I will learn much more about this beautiful animal.
Thanks again
Jolie Runyan
Astoria Siberians