Re: [pyrnet] Family jewels

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry Koehler" <lenscap@socal.rr.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Family jewels

> >IMO, men not wanting male dogs neutered (funny how they have no problems
> >with spaying a bitch) just are not as secure as far as their own manhood.
> >(at least this is what I tell those men who balk at it <G>)

Even if marking were not an issue your dog should still be neutered. Unless
a dog is a champion or a splendid example of the breed that should pass on
it's genes it should be neutered. No dog that is a pet quality animal needs
their reproductive organs. If they were consistently spayed and neutered we
would have a lots less dogs in rescue.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau