Re: [pyrnet] Family jewels

At 09:45 AM 2/19/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, he may not completely stop marking behavior, but it won't get any
>worse if he gets neutered.

I agree with Barb.  If you get him neutered before spraying becomes a
"habit", you have very good chances of it stopping, but not
guaranteed.  Still, neutering is definitely the way to go.

>IMO, men not wanting male dogs neutered (funny how they have no problems
>with spaying a bitch) just are not as secure as far as their own manhood.
>(at least this is what I tell those men who balk at it <G>)

Ouch.  I'll bet the men in your house walk around with protective gear on,
just in case.  :)    And in the issue of male vs female, females just don't
have that comforting dangling breeze thing going on so you really can't
tell.  (VBG)  (ducking and hiding under the covers)

Gerry

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket