Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

Rhonda said:
>  And yes, I definitely agree...men and dogs NEED to be trained the same
> way. I just think I should've gone to Obedience School with mine!

Whoa!!!!!  Now we're generalizing about ALL men and dogs.  I don't want to
wear one of those collars that I suggested for your husbands shorts.  I
like jumping fences and hooking up with the females.  But then again, I'm
not married nor do I pee in the house....well, at least not on the floor.  :)

>>Gerry Koehler wrote:
>> >You really shouldn't have a pet if
>>you're not prepared to take care of it.<

Emmm, this is misquoted.  It wasn't me that said that.

Tea said:
>>I know a couple of really good divorce lawyers! Very good at taking 'the =
>>pound of flesh, but not one drop of blood'.

I wonder if they moonlight for the IRS.  :)

Gerry

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket