Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

Linda wrote:
>Well, in defense of men, that has certainly not been my experience.

Thank you Linda.  Big Pyr Hug for you.  I went crawling under the bed to
hide after I read Barb's email, wondering if I need to get rid of the ol'
Porsche and Harleys.  :)

>I am fascinated by the men's brief idea.  Certainly sounds worth trying to
>me.  If it doesn't work you just have a number of dog peed shorts to wash or
>throw out or whatever.

....or give them to hubby to wear.    :)

Gerry

###  He who laughs last, thinks slowest  :)  ###

LensCap Gerry

Koehler Photography - Babes, Bikes, and Big Dogs...events and layouts

**Save a life - adopt or foster a big dog**
http://www.adoptasaint.org
http://www.greatpyrrescue.org

'93 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
'49 Panhead
'99 FLHTCUi 88" Ultra Classic
Golden State Glendale HOG
'70 911T - Faster than a speeding ticket