Re: [pyrnet] More on Newman's "dangling participles"

 I wonder if they moonlight for the IRS.  :)

Gerry

LOL Gerry -- they probably would.... I always tell dh  if we ever break up we will have to flip a coin for first choice.  Either way we would both lose.  So between that and the furkids I guess we just keep on working out the details.  (Of course it helps that he's short, fat, bald and poor and I am a fat mean crone...who else would want us..LOL).

Tea -- working on wart removal full time

Do You Yahoo!?