Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

Beautifully said. I cry now as I miss my Thor so deeply that at times it
feels unbearable. I know he sent me this partially deaf rescue Pyr. I
desperately needed something to love and care for after his passing. No, he
is not Thor, but he is a wonderful dog and his presence helps to heal my sad
heart. Thank you Joe and Marie.