Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Pyr Angel

> Mary Crane said:
>
> "For to once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one forever."
>
> We are just the latest "Edition" of devotees to this great breed.  In its
own humble way, along the way, it enslaves us all
> emotionally and intellectually.
>
> Joe

This puts me in mind with something my husband said the day after Beau went
to the bridge. He said "No one can replace Beau. But I can't live without a
pyr in my life". Even my cats who normally are very hostile to new additions
were very accepting of Valentino when he arrived. Even the Queen Bee Bella
Donna gave her approval. She sniffed Val and reached out her paw and touched
his face. For her this was a pyr and that was close enough for her. Beau was
always her champion when Ruby our mutt girl would give her a hard time. And
Val does the same for her. They are indeed a unique breed.
Marie, Valentino and angel Beau