Re: [pyrnet] Pics of Pyrs

Thanks Gerry, I appreciate it, but there's also no more room on
the hard drive on this very ancient computer. (only 2 gigs!) But
that is a very kind offer. I'll have to get the new computer
first. For now, I'll just have to live with a compressed C drive,
and my MGI PhotoSuite II program that came with my scanner. Just
trying to keep this thing going for the moment so that I can read
email (and send it of course <G>)

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com