Re: [pyrnet] Jeckle and Hyde

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>  Is this typical Pyr behaviour?
I'm catching up on mail after being away for a week, so excuse if this has
already been well answered!
Definitely not typical pyr behavior. All of our pyrs have been totally
predictable and reliable around people and other animals. Even the two we
have now, both very shy and timid, have absolutely no fear agression. It's
quite amazing, really, given their fearfulness. Of course, you want to
check into the breeding, the way the puppies are raised, etc., and, as
with any living being (including humans) there are no guarantees, but
generally pyrs are loving and dependable. Of course, like any dog, they
need consistent and early training, lots of love, etc.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori