RE: [pyrnet] ProHeart 6

<< I don't know if any of you have used this new heartworm preventative yet
this year; but, I had a really big problem with my rescue Pyr, 4 yr old
Eiger. >>

I just saw an add for this product and guess I will take a pass. I have
always been very cautious about new products. It took me years to try
Frontline.

I hope Eiger makes a full recovery and is up and bouncing around soon! I
think Natures Miracle might help with the stains. Maybe you can tell the
drup company that you want them to clean your carpets!

Elaine and Pico