RE: Re: [pyrnet] favorite heartworm/flea med?

I have often thought of using Ivomec (we used it when we had goats), but my vets don't like recommending it because its "not approved for dogs".  My guys love the Interceptor tables (cookies <VB>), so the convenience is a benefit.  Also, I can get it through the mobil clinic at a price that is MUCH cheaper than what I would get it from my regular vets.

Robyn Allwright
Ziffany Great Pyrenees & Tibetan Mastiffs
www.ziffany.com

http://mail2web.com/ .