Re: [pyrnet] Tea's Casey and arthritis

B.B. would just get stiff and start limping, eventually. She was arthritic in one hip, which we knew from the x-rays. But when it started in the front leg, I had her tested for Lyme. Your Vet doesn't use the SNAP test? (relatively new, testes for Lyme, Ehrlicchiosis and HW) in house. Results available in about 5 minutes. Don't need to do the Western Blot either if they've had the vaccine prior to being tested. Before you poison his burger, you may want to suggest it. <G>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com