Re: [pyrnet] Tea's Casey and arthritis

ROFL myself, Tea. Great vet story! I hope you get another shot at the guy
in the BMW.
One of my favorite memories is of taking 4-month-old Paddington in for his
final round of shots and encountering a woman whose shoulders, arms, and
all other visible parts of her body were covered with tattoos. Paddington
was by turns fascinated, threatened, and definitely wary! Suddenly the
puppy who was everyone's friend wouldn't let someone near him. I don't
think the woman ever caught on to what startled him so, but the vets,
techs, other patients' people, were all ROFL.
Ann, Peg, Ivy Rose and Tori