Re: [pyrnet] Malabsorption problems (was Getting a Pyr to Eat)

Thanks Barb.  No, she's just started a slight case of soft stool.  Of course
they're not getting as much bone as they were with the beef since we still
need to find a butcher but she's eating chicken with the bones so the soft
has me concerned.

I'm taking a sample in tomorrow and getting some Droncit.

Chrissy