RE: [pyrnet] I have a NEW ONE

<< Well I have a new Pyr and his name is Mick  >>

Tammie, I wish you the best of luck with your new Pyr. I am sure that Molly will become accustomed to him, but it may take some time. I second the idea of feeding separately. Pico has a favorite pal that he has know since I brought him home. When he hit the terrible twos, he decided that she should not be anywhere near any food that could possibly belong to him. Now we are very careful with him and food.

Elaine